-
September 11th, 2002, 11:21 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Pepe Le Pew~ One of my favorite characters.
- NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 12th, 2002, 02:25 PM
#12
moderator
Je voudrais deux cartes postales, s'il vous pla?t.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Pepe.gif
-
September 12th, 2002, 11:57 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Well, of course in that sexy voice of his. Speaking of Le Pews, LOL, I have a monster of a skunk outside my house, I mean, it must be the grand daddy, of all grand daddy skunks. I leave him alone, he leaves me alone. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 13th, 2002, 03:32 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Ahhhh YES, now we are talking my favorite Cherie' fans....PEPE LE PEW!! Cherie my love where are you??? You cannot hide!
(All said in Pepe's voice of course!) [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 12:21 AM
#15
moderator
Pepe' Le Pew in 'Heaven Scent' seems totally unaware of the danger!
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
http://www.vegalleries.com/wbltd/2pepe.jpg
-
September 14th, 2002, 01:39 AM
#16
Inactive Member
LMAO
Love that pic.
I found my new wallpaper for a while!!! Now I can get rid of Edith Massey and make my roomate happy.
-
September 14th, 2002, 10:21 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Love that pic Gus~ - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 14th, 2002, 02:47 PM
#18
moderator
I don't know about you all but,
Je voudrais voir un Pepe' Le Pew film de science-fiction!
quatre sure!
[img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
GD
-
September 15th, 2002, 03:03 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Gus- that's just the greatest picture. I can think of so many funny things to say about that! I just love it.
OH - Cherie, my love "You cannot hide!!!" LOL
[img]eek.gif[/img]
-
September 15th, 2002, 02:32 PM
#20
moderator
ALL HAIL!
Pepe' Le Pew (the little stinker)
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
GD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks